Armory Print Release with Tyler Shields
For our debut release we are collaborating with world renowned photographer Tyler Shields. LA-based Shields has developed his practice over the past 10 years, becoming one of the most recognizable names in contemporary photography and art. After his recent success at Sotheby’s auction in London, where his work Mouthful sold for more than double its estimated hammer price, Shields is looking to enter a new creative realm through the use of the historic screen-printing process, made famous by Andy Warhol in New York City during the 1960s.
The presentation will coincide with the highly anticipated New York Armory Week with Tyler Shields being present during the physical pre-release at Guy Hepner’s Chelsea location.
The doors will open at 11am EST on Saturday March 9th where the work will be available on a first-come first serve basis. The print will be released at 1pm EST through Guy Hepner’s online shop while supplies last.
The artwork, titled CAT, is a 30 x 30 inch hand-pulled screenprint created as a limited edition of 33. Pricing starts at $1900 for edition 1 through 11, $2900 for edition 12 through 22 and $3900 for edition 23 through 33.
Contact the gallery via phone or email to receive details on how to be first in line to acquire the print and meet Shields’ on the day of the release. Follow our Instagram page @guyhepner for an exclusive insight into the event.
- Tyler Shields and Guy Hepner Collaborate on Armory Print Release
- Limited Edition Paint Series by Tyler Shields
- Tyler Shields alongside Richard Avedon
- Addiction by Tyler Shields
- Tyler Shields’ Homage to Andy Warhol
- Tyler Shields Presents Provocateur
- Tyler Shields does Pride
- Tyler Shields: Decadence Series
- Tyler Shields Chromatic Collection
- Tyler Shields Historical Fiction
- Tyler Shields Summer 2015 Collection
- Sirens by Tyler Shields