Prints by Laura Makabresku
Prints by Laura Makabresku.
Laura Makabresku (born in 1987; lives in Krakow). A graduate in Polish Philology from the Pedagogical University in Krakow. She is a Polish visual artist and photographer. Her photographs are overflown with mystic symbols and the atmosphere of fairy tales.
Makabresku is exhibiting in “Clairvoyance”, a collaborative exhibition between Guy Hepner and AXD. The third exhibition of this collective series, the exhibition presents a collection of the most trending artists currently online, and explore the current fascination of social media, technology and the contemporary artist.
- Jonas Wood: Multiples of Three
- An Interview with James Joyce
- Yayoi Kusama: Infinity
- The Tax Collection: 2018 Curatorial Residency
- Andy Warhol’s Campbell Soup Cans
- Damien Hirst Does Mickey Mouse
- Tim Bessell x Andy Warhol Surfboards
- Clairvoyance Exhibition
- Bruce Makowsky and the Art of Luxury
- Legendary Andy Warhol at Guy Hepner
- Roy Lichtenstein at Guy Hepner