Paintings by Market Price
[MP] – B. 1979
A U.S based fine artist working primarily in the medium of oil paint. The artist has been painting for nearly two decades, though Market Price original works did not appear until 2011. All work prior to 2011 has been destroyed.
The series “Singularity” consist of a Doberman Pinscher head often intertwined with a Bird of Paradise flower and is a staple of his work. It represents “Being in the Zone”. Those magical moments when we’re all at our best, regardless of how we got there. Characters within the work are sometimes seen in a state of flux with “Singularity” being the optimal state to achieve.
Many works feature a textured grid, often silver. This grid represents our networks, and is the physical manifestation of the network effect. The grid acts as both a bridge and a glue between different elements within the work.
There are other themes taking place, most surrounding wealth and its perception. The stories are a mix of personal experiences and elements of pop culture that helped shape the artist in his younger years. The stories add a layer to the content: notice the names of each work and over time a bigger picture will emerge.
Original Market Price paintings can be found in top galleries around the globe.
Guy Hepner Contemporary Art Gallery In New York City is pleased to present artist Market Price artwork, paintings art for sale. Inquire about prices to buy Market Price art.
- Andy Warhol: Electric Chair Portfolio
- The Yosemite Suite by David Hockney
- Banksy: Early Prints
- Introducing Thomas Agrinier
- Blek Le Rat: The Artist is Present
- Introducing Julian Opie
- A Conversation with Vincent Chung
- Robert Mapplethorpe: Light and Dark
- Jonas Wood: Multiples of Three
- An Interview with James Joyce
- Yayoi Kusama: Infinity
- The Tax Collection: 2018 Curatorial Residency
- Andy Warhol’s Campbell Soup Cans
- Damien Hirst Does Mickey Mouse
- Tim Bessell x Andy Warhol Surfboards
- Clairvoyance Exhibition
- Bruce Makowsky and the Art of Luxury
- Legendary Andy Warhol at Guy Hepner
- Roy Lichtenstein at Guy Hepner