Paintings by Marius Sperlich
Guy Hepner is excited to introduce an early preview of our newest collaboration with the TAX collection, a creative collective that revolutionizes the relationship between producer and consumer. These new artists are set apart by their ability to influence through social media and make art as accessible as possible. They not only use their canvas a platform for storytelling, but also their Instagram accounts.
Berlin based photographer Marius Sperlich gives a great attention to detail that reflects in her close up photographic works. She tugs on the triggers of lust by incorporating objects such as dollar bills, pills, and spaghetti in close contact with the body parts of her subjects. She uses textures such as glitter and milk to capture movement. Her photography takes a riskier route by pushing all boarders- even painting beach waves on armpit hair and sticking toy guns in mouths. Her Instagram following skyrocketed as she found a unique way to bridge art with typical Instagram content- even making gifs out of her designs.
- Yayoi Kusama: Infinity
- Introducing ‘CON Art’ By Dan Alva
- The Tax Collection: 2018 Curatorial Residency
- Andy Warhol’s Campbell Soup Cans
- Damien Hirst Does Mickey Mouse
- Tim Bessell x Andy Warhol Surfboards
- Clairvoyance Exhibition
- Bruce Makowsky and the Art of Luxury
- Legendary Andy Warhol at Guy Hepner
- Roy Lichtenstein at Guy Hepner