Prints by Jessica Kenyon
Prints by Jessica Kenyon
Fine art photographer Jessica Kenyon specializes in archival giclee prints for collectors with a contemporary aesthetic. This website features her ‘Ink Art’ and ‘Floral Art’ series which focus on impermanence. Jessica captures and prints her work in her studio in Santa Fe, NM. She holds a B.A. in Art History from Cornell University.
In her teens, Jessica wandered into an exhibit by famed photographer Steve McCurry. His large format photographs had a strong impact on her, as they seemed to transport her to another place. Jessica started shooting thousands of photos a day soon after that. For a long time, Jessica dreamt of becoming a photojournalist. However, after witnessing violence in the middle east, she settled on a safer career path. Early on, she worked in finance and later, at a nation-wide non-profit.
In 2013, Jessica suffered an injury that left her bed ridden for over two years. Unable to continue work at the non-profit, Jessica re-focused her attention on photography. On days she was feeling better, she composed and shot photographs from home in a make-shift photography studio she built around her dining room table. At this time, Jessica became very interested in shooting colorful moving subjects – liquid, smoke, oil, etc. Everything in her life was shifting due to her injury, so she focused her lens on subjects that reflected this impermanence. Inspired and uplifted by her work, Jessica decided to pursue photography as a career.
In December of 2015, Jessica formed Jessica Kenyon Studio, LLC. as a vehicle to share her work with others. Jessica loves what she does and appreciates the challenge of running her own business.
- A Brief History of Fashion Photography
- Banksy: The Di-faced Tenner
- Andy Warhol: Electric Chair Portfolio
- The Yosemite Suite by David Hockney
- Banksy: Early Prints
- Introducing Thomas Agrinier
- Blek Le Rat: The Artist is Present
- Introducing Julian Opie
- A Conversation with Vincent Chung
- Robert Mapplethorpe: Light and Dark
- Jonas Wood: Multiples of Three
- An Interview with James Joyce
- Yayoi Kusama: Infinity
- The Tax Collection: 2018 Curatorial Residency
- Andy Warhol’s Campbell Soup Cans
- Damien Hirst Does Mickey Mouse
- Tim Bessell x Andy Warhol Surfboards
- Clairvoyance Exhibition
- Bruce Makowsky and the Art of Luxury
- Legendary Andy Warhol at Guy Hepner
- Roy Lichtenstein at Guy Hepner